Master's Ark

Good day! If you are new to Aupitao, please create an account before getting started! Please ignore the DOWNLOAD and PLAY NOW buttons, simply go to the 'Register' tab up top!

Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Master's Ark

Good day! If you are new to Aupitao, please create an account before getting started! Please ignore the DOWNLOAD and PLAY NOW buttons, simply go to the 'Register' tab up top!

Enjoy!

Master's Ark

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Master's Ark

Created by an ancient race countless eons ago, four installations orbit around a single sun, each of them home to various races and species that must strive to survive, and possible encounter and uncover the purpose of the construct worlds they live on.

2 posters

Character Development: Aliana Bad'ras

Caeldren
    Caeldren
    Admin

Character Development: Aliana Bad'ras Empty Character Development: Aliana Bad'ras

Post  Caeldren Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Name: Aliana Bad'ras
    Race: Pish'tah

An aspiring priest of the Pish'tah, she's currently living inside the 'Temple' which appears to be the "to do" place in Pish'tah society, since they are so deeply religious. As far as I can tell right now she is a student of the High Priestess of the society, and while studying about their religious deity, she is also schooling herself secretly on what exactly the artifact in the center of the city is. The High Priestess has forbidden people from getting close to it and it is heavily guarded, yet she says that people must honor it in every way possible as it is their salvation.

This told, she is a very curious individual, which I am guessing will get her into trouble all the time!

For appearances, she is very slim and tall, she has long, brownish hair that is bundled into braids and she lets it fall down to her chest. She has her arms tattooed all the way up to her shoulder as well as her belly and chest. I am thinking these will all be symbols, copied from the ancient artifact. Her eyes are very unique it seems, as they are a lighter shade of purple (yes, purple, naturally). She has many piercings on her body, some in the most unusual places, mid shoulder, fingers, cheeks, forehead, legs, which are unnecessarily long and quite... large.

I think she is very timid, but very curious at the same time. All her life she has been somewhat pampered and what is outside the city walls frightens her, as she is not sure what to expect.

just some rough things so far, still going to sit and think on her a while
    Faeilynne
    Faeilynne

Character Development: Aliana Bad'ras Empty Re: Character Development: Aliana Bad'ras

Post  Faeilynne Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:52 pm

Given all the pampering and piercings, is she meant to be a basically permanent fixture of the temple? Particularly with piercings on her fingers, that would rule out doing much in the way of physical work, so I'd guess that any travel outside of the city would be only under extreme duress or with a lot of servants and retainers.

(But with such fabulous opportunities for culture shock!)
    Caeldren
    Caeldren
    Admin

Character Development: Aliana Bad'ras Empty Re: Character Development: Aliana Bad'ras

Post  Caeldren Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:50 pm

I am thinking along the lines of the priests and priestess weren't intended to leave the Temple or the city, but maybe she goes off on her own or something, not sure. I hadn't thought of the fingers for piercings but thats a good idea xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:11 am